Introducing The Financial Independence Summit
If you have been wanting to learn more about financial independence -- diversifying your revenue streams, creating passive income, no longer being reliant on your main 9-to-5 (whether you're retiring early or not), our fourth all-day digital summit will give you all the tools and information you need to start (or strengthen) your journey to being the decider of your own financial future. From learning how to budget for financial independence, to creating different revenue streams based on your industry, schedule, and skillset, to the fundamentals of passive income, to the secrets of mastering time management so you can maximize your independence, this summit features the experts, tools, and interactive workshops necessary to take financial independence from a pipe dream to an achievable reality.
What your ticket includes:
- Access to the full-day event, including more than 10 sessions and interactive components, all centered on financial independence
- Full access to video recordings of The Financial Independence Summit sessions for 4 months following the event.
- A hands-on, downloadable, and printable workbook filled with activities, lessons, and guides to continue your work from the conference and enhance your financial independence goals.
- Access to the conference Slack, featuring dedicated networking spaces based on where you are in your journey.
- A virtual goodie bag full of freebies, discounts, and downloadables to use before, during, and after the event.
- Get comfortable with important financial concepts and definitions once and for all.
- Develop the tools that will help guide you on your financial independence journey. Be it how to budget for financial independence, to creating different revenue streams based on your industry, schedule, and skillset, you will walk away from the summit prepared for anything.
- Establish a thoughtful understanding of financial independence to ensure you are setting realistic and attainable goals.
- Learn how to build multiple streams of income to start funding the life you want.
- Feel confident that you can retire on your own terms because you understand the basic strategies of financial independence.
LAUREN VER HAGE
PACO DE LEON
Never attended a TFD event before?
Here's what others are saying...
How To Be Your Own CFP
If you’re striving for financial independence and income diversification, proper planning is key. And this keynote from a respected CFP is the perfect primer in taking control of your own financial planning, both in the longer term and on the steps to getting there along the way.
Funding The Life You Want: Passive Income 101
Maybe the question isn’t “living to work” vs. “working to live” — while they may take some up-front investment, passive income streams can help you stay financially afloat without tying your income to a 9-to-5. This workshop will teach you how to look beyond traditional employment (or self-employment) to start funding the life you want.
Redefining Your Value Beyond Your 9-5
Featuring an expert panel of psychologists and wellness experts, and tying together everything we’ve covered from the day (from reexamining our workweek to creating intentional income streams), this session will discuss what it looks like to redefine your self-worth in a world that tells you your job is the most important thing about you.
This digital summit is $39. You will have unlimited access to the recordings for 4 months after the summit.
If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Due to the exclusive nature of this event, all sales are final and we do not offer price adjustments.
You will have unlimited access to the video recordings for 4 months after the event.
After you purchase, you will be sent a confirmation email from Eventbrite. One week before the event begins, you will receive a welcome email with information on how to access the event along with the downloadable workbook
The Monday after the event, you will receive a wrap-up email with instructions on accessing the recordings and your goodie bag.
The full outline will be announced at the end of April.