How To Showcase Your Brand Online: The Basics of Building a Website
October 27, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm| Free
This workshop is in partnership with Squarespace.
Join The Financial Diet co-founder & graphic designer Lauren Ver Hage for a lunchtime interactive workshop about developing and elevating your brand’s identity through your professional website. Whether you are a freelancer, self-employed, or looking for a new job, this workshop is an accessible way to learn how to create a dynamic and beautiful website that will get you noticed.
This free event will include an action-driven talk on building an online presence, a step-by-step tutorial on designing a website using Squarespace, a copy of the presentation deck, and a live Q&A session between Lauren and the audience.
What Your Ticket Gets You:
- Access to the full event (including a recording watchable at your convenience)
- Participation in the live Q&A with Lauren
- Downloadable worksheet and presentation deck that illustrate the importance of having a website that reflects your brand identity, and how it can help you stand out from the competition
- Access to early-bird pricing and discounts for upcoming events
- Offer code from Squarespace to help get you started
This virtual workshop will take place from 1:00pm – 2:00 pm (EST). Please make note of your time zone.
And, in case you can’t make it, a recording of the workshop will be sent to ticket holders after the event and remain available until November 29th!
Meet Your Instructor
Lauren Ver Hage’s Bio:
Lauren is the cofounder of The Financial Diet, and serves as its in-house graphic designer and art director. Since 2015, she’s cherished the opportunity that TFD has given her to create work that informs, educates, and delights our followers across video, social media, and print. Lauren is also the illustrator and designer behind Statement Cards. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, hiking, reading science fiction, and generally obsessing over her dog, Luna.
In Partnership With: